Design & UX
In this phase we'll guide you through the process of turning customer insight into a market-moving platform. We'll solve real-world problems with solutions that delight customers.
- User experience (UX) design – making the entire product experience seamless, joyful and easy to understand by centering the design process around the end-user.
- User interface (UI) design – creating interfaces which are beautiful, highly polished and easy to interact with.
- Information architecture (IA) – Ensuring that the website is structured in a way that makes it easy and intuitive for users to find what they’re looking for.
- User requirements gathering – Understanding what you are trying to build and why you are building it, defined through features and user stories.
- User research – taking an early deep-dive into your target market, discovering their needs and wants in order to meet gaps in the market.
- User testing – the backbone of every decision on our ongoing design and development journey. Each change should be tested and verified with users during prototyping, to ensure optimal results and minimal wasted resources.
- Prototyping – an experimental process used to test ideas by starting with fast, low-fidelity wireframes/sketches and slowly increasing to high-fidelity mockups through user and feasibility testing to increase confidence.
- UX consultancy – we also provide outsourced UX support, audits and roadmap at any stage of business to help you delight customers, boosting retention and conversions.